Artists and Craftspeople in the digital age
Digital communication is the main way to promote an artist or craftsperson today. Indeed, it allows to cross all the barriers and borders.
It is therefore necessary to support artists, craftspeople, galleries and agencies in promoting their works and talents.
Promoting artists from different fields/disciplines.
- Help in preparing the required application forms to take part in art contests;
- Help for the organization, the media coverage, the production of communication items and contents for the exhibition and for the promotion of artists supported or not by art agencies or galleries. Let’s discover ours works HERE
- Training to help artists have the necessary knowledge for promoting their works on social media
Promoting « Made in Africa » handIcraft
- Organization of craft exhibitions for the promotion of the craftsmen's know-how. On December 1st, 2018, we realized 11 events valuing a total of 278 exhibitors and welcoming 5086 visitors. For details, click HERE.
- Training to learn to promote his work on social networks and in the digital, click HERE
- Accompaniment of structures wishing to organize exhibitions-sales or cultural and artistic activities, click HERE
The Originvl Foundation organizes these events in collaboration with the Afric’Art Association.