No Culture, No Education, No Future
An educated youth represents the future of a nation. The Foundation therefore wished to make children from underprivileged backgrounds and students in the fields of arts and culture its main targets.
Allow children from disadvantaged backgrounds to discover the Arts and Culture by bringing them out of their usual environment.
ArtGir : Project "Acting through the Arts" to raise children's awareness about specific artistic disciplines. We act through :
- Organization of artistic and cultural outings (visit of an art gallery, a museum, participating in a show, etc.);
- Handing out donations at orphanages : cultural and artistic materials and first goods;
- Creation of a cartoon with modeling clay with children from disadvantaged backgrounds;
Allow students to develop their knowledge about arts and culture with a focus on Africa.
- Audio podcasts to facilitate the learning and development of general knowledge for young people : Curiosités (https://soundcloud.com/user-10058477/sets/curiosites-le-podcast-sur-les-arts-et-cultures-avec-un-focus-sur-lafrique), the podcast about Arts and Cultures with a focus on Africa and the Black culture;
- Meetings and afterworks with artists and professionals of the field. Indeed, we launched the ArtAfterwork;